Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jewelry

Jewelry I have made!

Brass hair pin and brass guitar pick



Silver guitar picks


Guitar pick with bloodstone!





Silver guitar pick earrings!





I can see the reflection of a finger in it!

Lost Wax cast bird taking a walk in silver

woven sterling nest with pearl eggs

Cast bronze bird images


Bolo tie

Bracelet

Pendants

Two Bronze pendants.  The one on the left has a Turqoise piece in it.

Pin

enameling

lost wax casting of a Saguaro cactus

Pendant

Art student from the 23rd dimension carrying his portfolio (pendant)

Pendants - the top middle one opens up and has a
Bloodstone inside.  The one on the right has a polished
River mussell shell

Golf ball marker with Turquoise inlay

belt buckle

belt buckle inlaid with Turquoise

Lost Wax casting

South American agate I cut and polished


Petrified dinosaur bone

lost wax casting with Arizona Turquoise I polished

lost wax casting

Rings




Bolo ties

Bolo tie

Rings and what I believe I need to do

Agate and Turquoise

Pendant


Inlaid with Abalone

Abalone I polished


I sold one of these rings to a guy in the Baseball Hall of Fame!
He is known as the "most difficult player to strike out!"


cast bronze frog with moonstone eyes

Pendant

Necklace

Pendant


Pendant - this one came in 2nd in a jewelry show


ring with shell 

Ring with Black Onyx


Squash Blossom necklace I made for my mother in the 1970's. 

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2019 at 5:48 AM , Blogger seo services said...

I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. arizona jewelry

 
At October 10, 2019 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Organicranking said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. jewelry phoenix

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home