Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jewelry

Jewelry I have made!
 
Brass hair pin and brass guitar pick
 
 
 
Silver guitar picks
 
 
Guitar pick with bloodstone!





Silver guitar pick earrings!
 






Lost Wax cast bird taking a walk in silver
 
 

woven sterling nest with pearl eggs
 
Cast bronze bird images
 

Bolo tie

Bracelet

Pendants
 
Two Bronze pendants.  The one on the left has a Turqoise piece in it.

Pin

enameling

lost wax casting of a Saguaro cactus

Pendant

Art student from the 23rd dimension carrying his portfolio (pendant)

Pendants - the top middle one opens up and has a
Bloodstone inside.  The one on the right has a polished
River mussell shell

Golf ball marker with Turquoise inlay

belt buckle

belt buckle inlaid with Turquoise

Lost Wax casting

South American agate I cut and polished


Petrified dinosaur bone
 
lost wax casting with Arizona Turquoise I polished

lost wax casting

Rings
 

 

Bolo ties

Bolo tie

Rings and what I believe I need to do

Agate and Turquoise

Pendant


Inlaid with Abalone

Abalone I polished


I sold one of these rings to a guy in the Baseball Hall of Fame!
He is known as the "most difficult player to strike out!"


cast bronze frog with moonstone eyes
 
Pendant

Necklace

Pendant
 
 
Pendant
 

ring with shell 

Ring with Black Onyx


Squash Blossom necklace I made for my mother in the 1970's. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home